[linux-dvb] air2pc, dvr0

Jean Connelly unksme at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:59:40 CET 2005

Regarding:

> but a PAT is there, as "test_sections 0" demonstrated.
> Are you sure azap was running and had a frontend lock?

I ran dvb_scan with and without azap running (with a lock on the
right) and had the same response.

I have now toyed with the card on a windows machine and done a channel
scan on that platform.  I'll experiment with the frequencies and PIDs
from that.

My problems still come from the fact that I don't know which apps
*should* work, since they weren't really designed for ATSC.  Are you
confident that dvb_scan should give me more verbose results?

Thanks again,
Jean