[linux-dvb] Fwd: Artec T1 confusion - DVB Frage

.cyn cyn.mosh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:14:02 CEST 2005

I'm sorry I wasn't precise; I did get the dvb-kernel from CVS around two
weeks ago and I was reffering to the dgtvcap.sys file that Windows reports
using for the Artec T1 instead of the dgtvload2 (not sure why or what's the
difference).
Will try the CVS again.
So much for trying to be cheap (regarding the box) for once..!

Thanks a lot

---
.Cyn