[linux-dvb] Kworld Xpert DVB-T USB2.0 SUCCESS

Marcus Hagn marcus.hagn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:01:12 CEST 2005

Hi,
wow I am impressed. I applied your patch, compiled the kernel and put
the firmeware in the hotplug directory. Then I restarted the machine
to dig more into the issue. When it came up hotplug installed the
necessary drivers, loaded the firmware and everything worked :)

Now its time to play a little with the device.

Regards
Marcus