[linux-dvb] [OT for this thread] Re: some libdvbcfg wishes, preset format

Lucian Muresan lucianm at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 12 13:24:38 CEST 2005

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> Hi, here is an updated description of the multiplexes.conf format - comments please...

Hi,

sorry for interfering in a thread with an OT question, but I asked again
5 days ago (when it seemed to me that Andrew showed up on this list
again) about the status of the "Hauppauge/TT Nova-S SE driver", when it
could possibly be tested and hopefully fixed by you, Andrew. I can
understand if you really have more important things to do right now,
just understand me I'm a little bit inpatient half a year after opening
the tuner and identifying with your help the chips, and now that you
really finished and published the driver a month ago but unfortunately
it doesn't tune at all. Don't want to offend at all, I can wait even
longer if needed, but I'd like to know what and when to expect :-).

Regards,
Lucian