[linux-dvb] cannot get a digital lock after using analog tuner

Michael Krufky mkrufky at m1k.net
Wed Jul 13 03:51:59 CEST 2005

I could be watching a digital stream... Then I close the application,
and open up an analog tv viewer (such as tvtime or xawtv).  Analog, of
course, works just fine.  However, once I use analog I cannot go back to
digital easily.

In order to be able to get a digital lock once again, I must first run
atscscan before azap.  (Once I see a lock in atscscan, I can hit ctrl-c
... then azap can lock again)

Why do I need to run atscscan again before azap works?

Is this a bug in azap or is this a bug in the driver?  (FusionHDTV3
Gold-T - CX88 board w/ LGDT3302 frontend)

If it is a bug in the driver, is it a frontend bug or a tuner bug?

--
Michael Krufky