[linux-dvb] re: AverMedia AVerTV DVB-T USB 2.0 driver

bhackney at bigpond.net.au bhackney at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 17 15:35:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm probably going to get flamed for this first message but here goes all the same, I've got an AverMedia AVerTV DVB-T USB 2.0 and I'm not sure how to load the driver.  I found the firmware on the linuxtv download site but I'm not sure what to do with it - Do I need to compile it into a kernel or do I just 'load' it somehow?   Is there a how-to load someone could kindly point me at?

In case it makes a difference I'm running FC4 with kernel 2.6.12-1.1390_FC4smp.

Sorry about the n00b question.

Thanks very much,
BKCH.