[linux-dvb] Re: fusion 5th DVICO support question

Michael Krufky mkrufky at m1k.net
Sun Jul 17 19:52:40 CEST 2005

Todd Ignasiak wrote:

>With Michael's help I got the DVB drivers working with my
>FusionHDTV3 QAM card (using the drivers in kernel 2.6.13-rc3-mm1).
>Then, I was able to get it working with MythTV after spending some
>time figuring out the details of MythTV configuration.    (Mine was a
>bit more complex, because I wanted to do it in AMD64 mode..  If you're
>using x86, you can probably just use the standard packages from your
>Linux distro).

A lot of people (including myself) are having trouble setting up mythtv
to use QAM ... Would it be a lot of trouble to ask you to post a
detailed how-to ?  You can post it to the list, and google will have a
field day with it.  Also, I would like to see something like that ending
up in the wiki ...  What do you say?

--
Michael Krufky