[linux-dvb] twinhan 1025 sat-express

stonewall at inebraska.com stonewall at inebraska.com
Thu Jul 21 19:00:54 CEST 2005

Marc - did you try to use "h" on your polarity?  Most modern LNB/LNAs require
a min of 15VDC to kick in, and your 12VDC may not be enough.  Thus your line
power makes things work, and your card doesn't.

For instance, in an szap config, "v" just powers it at 12VDC or 13VDC, and "h"
for polarity kicks it to 18VDC.  Configuring with an "h" will generate a lot
more heat at the tuner . . . but if it's what is required, you simply need to
make sure you are getting plenty of vent throughout your computer.

Stonewall