[linux-dvb] Budget-AV CI problems

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Sun Jul 24 15:13:32 CEST 2005

Hi Kenneth, I've just been retesting the budget-av CI support in view of my
changes to the EN50221 support last night. I've encountered a problem with
your changes to the CAM code however (I have a Terratec DVB-T with CI
module).

Specifically:
 saa7146_setgpio(saa, 0, SAA7146_GPIO_OUTHI); /* Vcc off */

The problem is GPIO1 on my card also controls the voltage output to the
frontend - so if I insert/eject a CAM, the frontend is turned off which is
not handy :)

Is this necessary for functioning in your system, or can I remove it?