[linux-dvb] Newbie question: how to get initial frequency file data?

Tiger Degraw pollyp100 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 01:59:53 CEST 2005

I have a *very* newbie question about how to get the
frequency data needed for the input to scan. I'm
looking for terrestrial data, and while I see the
files in dvb-t, none of them are for my corner of the
world (Seattle, in the U.S.). I've also looked at
antennaweb.org, and while I see the frequency data
there, I don't see anything about FEC or the rest of
the parameters that go into the file. Where should I
be looking for the information to set up my file?

Do You Yahoo!?