[linux-dvb] twinhan dvb-s and ca_zap

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Wed Jun 22 18:53:23 CEST 2005

sigmund at snap.tv writes:

> I'm currently working on making a twinhan dvb-s card work with
> CAM. I've managed to make all relevant modules load, and all seems
> to be fine, but no software I've been able to find supports the new
> api. The ca_zap application is mentioned in numerous places, and by
> numberous people, but I completly fail to find it for download. The
> closest thing I've found is a note that it will be committed to cvs
> "some time soon". Would it be possible to get a "preview" version of
> this application? I can certainly live with the mentioned two bugs,
> unless they are dangerous to the hardware.

I can send you the hacked old version of ca_zap that works in France
for TPS. This hacked version will forcibly move the ca_desc from ES
stream level to program stream level. ca_desc transmitted at program
level are sent to the twinhan card as is.

I don't know if it will work with your setup.

Cheers