[linux-dvb] Twinhan DST-CI: some progress at last with descrambling !

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Fri Mar 4 10:28:52 CET 2005

Hello

Just to keep informed people waiting to descramble program with a
Twinhan card (or an Hercules one in my case): I've managed to
descramble video on french TPS with Manu's patch and some bug fixes.
I'm using an SCM viaccess CAM with an Hercules Smart TV Satellite.

I'm still struggling to de-scramble both video and audio. But I hope
to have more good news in a few days (or more likely 1 or 2 weeks)

Cheers