[linux-dvb] Air2PC-ATSC and QAM

Boleslaw Ciesielski bolek-mythtv at curl.com
Mon Mar 7 15:48:30 CET 2005

Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, Boleslaw Ciesielski wrote:
>> I tried it and it crashes while trying to download the firmware (see
>> below), even though the old driver has no problem with that part.
>> However, it seems like the new driver is in active development so I
>> will keep trying.
> Could you please try it again? (When you read this, maybe the files are
> already usable in build-2.6... when I find the time)

Thanks, I did "cvs update" and rebuild b2c2 directory (the only thing
that changed). Firmware now loads correctly!

However it behaves exactly the same as the old driver. With QAM I can
get the signal lock but no traffic is coming through (see my original
post in this thread). It works fine in OTA mode though.