[linux-dvb] Kaffeine-DVB

Karl Reichert Karl-Trampe at gmx.de
Tue Mar 15 19:29:46 CET 2005

Yes, I'm talking about the cvs 0.6 version.
The problem that is this unsolved for me is that there is indeed a
button "DVB" in the top level menu, but when I click it there is nothing
in it, no items. So I can't either scanning for channels nor using the
pre-defined channels for Berlin.

Seems to me not to be a problem with my channel-config-file but with my
installation of kaffeine.

So my question: Anybody out there using kaffeine-dvb (cvs version 0.6)
from the gentoo-tree? Maybe just this ebuild is bad?!

thx alot for all your answers!