[linux-dvb] Antother problem with mt352

Rainer Schubert lintv at dl6hbo.inka.de
Fri Mar 18 22:28:18 CET 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, [iso-8859-15] François-Xavier Payet wrote:

> Hello again,

Hi Francois,

> My card is finally working quite well, but I still have got a problem
>
> The image is perfect for a few seconds, but then it become badder and badder

With my card (300i) it's working for half an hour or more without errors,
but if I zap too fast from one channel to the next or even to a random
channel, I get the same read errors that you have seen.

There are more registers than just reg=1 presenting problems with reading,
buit as I don't really know what they are doing, I can't be of any use to
you.

> From the moment the image begins to get bad, dmesg gets me this message :
> 	mt352_read_register: readreg error (reg=1, ret==-5)
>
> Does anyone knows something about this?

Maybe kraxel at bytesex.org (Gerd Knorr) can tell you what to do. If he does,
please let me know what he suggested.

Regards,