[linux-dvb] Antother problem with mt352

Kenneth Aafløy lists at kenneth.aafloy.net
Wed Mar 23 21:37:27 CET 2005

On Sunday 20 March 2005 14:24, François-Xavier Payet wrote:
> Le Dimanche 20 Mars 2005 13:12, Johannes Stezenbach a écrit :
> > But it doesn't cause i2c errors. Maybe the bug is in the
> > i2c adapter driver (saa7134 I think)?
>
> Yes, it is saa7134

Hmm, should have noticed that dvb-bt8xx does not even try to attache to
the mt352, as I was under the impression that it was a bttv based card.

I'm wondering if BTTV_PINNACLESAT includes other cards than the 200i,
if not I want to rename it so that no confusion is made by others quickly
reading it. If not, we'll just have to add a comment clarifying it.

Happy hollydays,
Kenneth