[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Wed Mar 23 23:06:27 CET 2005

Hi Jörg
>>I have the card running with kernel
>>Looks like the driver loaded correctly. Please cross check
>>whether the firmware is installed correctly and that the driver
>>doesn't complain about missing firmware or failed upload.
> Same Problem 4 me
> The last workin Kernel was
> 2.6.10-rc2-mm4 // Andrew Mortan
That's strange...
BTW.: I don't think that the distribution influences this
The device numbers have changed - major device id now is
212. Did you ever check this? But my understanding is that
you can't access the device at all in this case.
Other issue: I load the driver with "modprobe budget-av"

Do you observe any other issues? If you have a channels.conf
file, what does tzap tell you?

I am currently hacking on the channel decoder and tuners
for saa7134 based cards. I might send you an intermediate
version of my code.

Best regards