[linux-dvb] Some problems with nova-t

Fulvio Brosio fulvio.brosio at virgilio.it
Sun Mar 27 17:24:33 CEST 2005

I have a nova-t with conexant chipset. With kernel 2.6.10 and 2.6.10-3 patch from http://dl.bytesex.org/patches/ the card works pretty good with xine.
I tried also xawtv but I can't tune some channels that, instead, works fine with xine.
dvbstream and mplayer doesn't work.

And also with xine I have some problems: I cannot switch channel from the gui, but I have to stop xine and re-tune from console, i.e. explicity tell to xine the channel I want to see.

I don't know if xine dvb section is experimental, but I've heard that mplayer and xawtv work fine with my card,

Can anyone with the same card tell me how to configure correctly the device?
TIA

Fulvio