[linux-dvb] Compro VideoMate dvb-t300 - does anyone have this card working?

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Wed May 25 22:06:03 CEST 2005

Hi, Anthony

Some good news and some bad news:
The currently available driver does not support DVB-T with this card.
The good news:
I am working on drivers for this chip combination (SAA713x + tda10046)
and this is one of the cards on my list.
I have a working driver for cards with the Philips FMD1216 Tuner, so
almost all Medion hybrid cards and now i am dealing with the tda827x
tuners. Next will be td1316 with tda9889, which is yours.
So please be patient, it will take some weeks. If you wish to be a tester,
please contact me again in about 3 weeks.

By the way: you might be able to get analog tv working, play around with the
card= and tuner= options.

Best regards
    Hartmut