[linux-dvb] A Patch to make dvb-apps Makefiles sane

Michael Krufky mkrufky at m1k.net
Mon Nov 7 18:35:01 CET 2005

Manu Abraham wrote:

> Matthias Schwarzott wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>> I have a patch to correct some Makefile issues.
>>
>> Changes:
>> 1. compile when CFLAGS is set in environment.
>> 2. make install works now
>> 3. install ca_zap
>>
>> Matthias Schwarzott
>
> Hi,
>
> Any reason why this patch should not be applied .. ?

Manu-

I think this is a simple matter of nobody having the time to check on
it.  By eye, it looks okay to me, although I know that one hunk of this
patch will be broken.

>       dit_section.h \
>       eit_section.h \
> -      int_sectio.h \
>       nit_section.h \

That (above) was a typo that has already been corrected.

It is true that dvb-apps doesnt compile cleanly (at least, not on my
box) but the compile safely makes it through scan and [acst]zap, and
that's what I use the most.

If the patch fixes the compile, there doesnt look to be anything else
wrong with it to me besides the above.

-MiKE