[linux-dvb] [patch] Add support for different tuning algorithms

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Wed Nov 16 22:37:53 CET 2005

<loads snipped>

> Can you test your patches by compiling with -Wformat -Wformat-signed?

Sure.

> Use commas to combine all variables of same type on same line?

I _really_ hate that.

I checked the kernel style guide, and it doesn't appear to state a preference
either way, so I prefer to keep them seperate (if I missed something let me
know though!)

> >+	fe_status_t status;
> >+	fe_tune_mode_t cur_tune_mode;
> >+	int delay;
>
> I wonder about using signed ints for values which will always be
> greater than or equal to zero...

I just moved those variables about a bit; that is as they were previously. But
yes, an unsigned would be more suitable IMO as well.

The other stuff I can sort out too - mostly minor things, easily done.