[linux-dvb] From Myth guys

Marco Coli marco.coli at hi-cad.it
Thu Nov 17 10:26:29 CET 2005

Felix Domke wrote:

> So this can't depend on the frontends.
[...]
> The pid 0x1ffb also looks strange.

For what concern technical details, it's better you talk directly to
myth guys, I did only noticed the problem reported in the ticket and
pointed out, I am not a myth or dvb developer.

> please provide more information (for example, TS dumps) what exactly is
> going wrong. But i'm very sure that this is nothing the frontend is in
> charge for.

If you need infos, I am happy to help. Please tell me how can I obtain
TS dump (options in mythbackend?). Thanks

--
Saluti - Marco Coli