[linux-dvb] digitv usb remote control

Svante Olofsson svante at agentum.com
Sun Oct 9 14:01:05 CEST 2005

Hi!

I have a nebula electronics usb box that uses the nxt6000 frontend. I works
very well, thank you Patrick for writing the driver! The main reason for
moving to Linux was instability with the Nebula software. I am now using
MythTV and there are no problems at all. I am really happy with the
reliability and functionality!

I have been using irman with the remote, but now I was thinking about using
the internal receiver of the box instead. Need the serial port for something
else.

So, could anyone give me some clues on what I need to do to get it up and
running? I have poked around a little, but didn't find any documentation on
this. It might be that I didn't look hard enough, so any hints on
documentation are also very welcome ;)

Best regards,
  --Svante