[linux-dvb] Tuner for Laptop Asus W2V Question

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Sun Oct 9 20:20:10 CEST 2005

CityK wrote:
> I believe they are using a Philips TDA8275 tuner
> If I am correct, the rest of the (entirely Philips) lineup should include:
> - TDA8290 PAL-NTSC demodulator
> - TDA10046 DVB-T demodulator (optional)
> - SAA7131 A/V decoder
> -- Cheers, CK
I think so as well, but the tuner should be the newer tda8275a. I know
that Liveview has a mini PCI module with this chipset.
I am working on a driver for it, i should have the first version
very soon.

Philippe, you must have used a older version of the driver. The
newer ones dump 128 bytes of the eeprom and the interesting entry
is from address 0x40 on....

Best regards