[linux-dvb] DEC 2000-t playback

Andrew Wilson migmog at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:21:05 CEST 2005

Hi Folks

I would very much like to be able to play back video from my pc to the
dec 2000-t so it can output to the TV using scart. I did some
research, and this topic was discussed some time ago (notably a
conversation between Ulf and Alex), but it did not appear to be
resolved:

I'd like to do some work in this area. Unfortunately the link to
technotrend docs that Alex gave in the message above seems not to be
there any more :-(

Does anyone have the av_format_v1.pdf document?
Ulf, did you make any progress?

I'd also be really interested in anything you guys know about the
internals of this box. What OS is it running? Is it hackable?

My ultimate goal is to be able to do away with my PC for playback
altogether and use an embedded linux NAS device to whack the MPEG
straight out of the USB.

cheers
Andrew