[linux-dvb] Question regarding Air2PC r3 (Nxt2002 based)...answer may have implications for Nxt200x driver

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Thu Oct 27 23:06:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am under the impression, through reports I have seen on the net, that
the Air2PC r3 (Next2002 based) card has some sort of tuning difficulty
with some cable frequencies. (IIRC, even one of either the Myth Store or
Cyeberestore also made mention of this in their pre-release hyping of
the Airstar HD5000).

Q1 - is this true ? .... (I hope so, else I've been guilty myself of
upping the noise ratio on the net ... nothing like spreading
unsubstantiated FUD  I tells ya :) )

Q2 - If true, what exactly is the problem (or has it been diagnosed)?