[linux-dvb] Pinnacle pctv sat

Nando Romano darkside_moon83 at yahoo.it
Fri Sep 2 16:50:14 CEST 2005

Hi
in the  suse 9.2 (kernel 2.6.8-24-smp )
is there the firmware of the pinnacle pctv sat?

is it necessary to add a firmware
to allow to the system to use this card
and to allow the recognition of this card as a dvb-s
card?

what kind of firmware do linux use for the pinnacle
sat bttv ?
so I can check if on my system this firmware is
present

Thank

extract of the output of dmesg
bttv0: detected: Pinnacle PCTV Sat [card=94], PCI
subsystem ID is 11bd:001c

>From the datasheet of pinnacle pc sat there are these
information

video digitalizer chip / control chip  PCI Conexant CN
878