[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat/400i - Channels - parallel using

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at web.de
Thu Sep 8 18:14:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to use both cards parallel.

Both are working when used alone.
I applied edgars Patch, because of Diseqc.

One of the two cards work always. It is the PCTV Sat. It does not matter if
this card is adapter0 or adapter1 ( Plugging into another PCI ).

My opinion is, that if it would be a power supply problem, the problem should
switch from one card to the other, when plugging it into another PCI.

With the PCTV 400i the channel scan does not find all channels. it looks like
it does only find 13V channels.
there is only one 18V transport, where channels are found.

The Diseqc seems to work on this card, too.

I already switched the cables, too. The PCTV Sat works with the cable, with
which the PCTV 400i did not work correctly.

Lukas