[linux-dvb] TerraTec Cinergy 2400i DT, 2x DVB-T, PCIe x1

Alain Vaslet alain at vaslet.de
Sun Sep 11 11:24:47 CEST 2005

Hello,

I saw this card on IFA (trade show at Berlin) and found some informations:

It uses two Thomson tuners (model name unknown,
http://pics.computerbase.de/news/11640/1_m.jpg) and Micronas DRX 3975D
demodulator. It's a PCIe (PCI Express) based Dual-DVB-T card and will be
available in october.

You can see the german press release here:
http://pressde.terratec.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=311&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

So, my question about this card: Is there any prototype already out and
are there further informations available? What about the support of the
Micronas demodulator and the Thomson tuner? Have they been used on other
products until now and is there any support in linux-dvb drivers?

Regards,

Alain