[linux-dvb] [patch] Compro DVB-T300 and 200 card support
hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Mon Sep 12 22:41:17 CEST 2005
I just commited updates to the video4linux CVS that add support for:
- Philips EUROPA reference design
- Compro VideoMate DVB-T300
- Compro VideoMate DVB-T200
Please note that i don't have the Compro Cards, i need your help for
testing. Especially the support for the DVB-T200 is very preliminary.
For the same reason, i can't implement the remote control - i have no
means to test.
For the Compro 300 and for the EUROPA board, you need an update of the
tda1004x driver, otherwise analog tv will not work.
To get it up, please do the following:
- get CVS snapshots of video4linux and dvb-kernel from www.linuxtv.org
- cd to video4linux and run scripts/merge-trees.sh
- check the Make.config file
- run make, make install
- do "modprobe saa7134 oss=1"
- do "modprobe saa7134-dvb"
You will need at least kernel 2.6.11. For the DVB-T200, you will also
need firmware. Please check the Documentation/dvb directory in the
kernel source how to obtain and install it.
More information about the linux-dvb