[linux-dvb] Freecom DVB-T usb stick. vdr0 not streaming anything. Tunningworks.

Oscar Rodriguez Fonseca orod at bigfoot.com
Thu Sep 15 15:35:27 CEST 2005

Hi all,

	I've just bought a dvb-t stick from freecom. It is supported by
dvb-usb-dtt200u driver. I have built latest patch for linux 2.6.13

	When I plug it, everything seems ok (firmware loads and dmesg
shows no errors)

	When tunning a channel with tzap, status showed is 1f and the
flag "FE_HAS_LOCK" is printed.

	In /var/log/messages I find the following: "dvb-usb: recv
bulk message failed: -110" (I don't know what this means)

	And "mplayer - < /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0" shows that nothing
comes from the device (tried also cat).

	Signal is not very strong and snr is not perfect but it
works fine under windoze at the same spot.

	Hope someone is able to help me.

Best regards,

--
Óscar Rodríguez Fonseca