[linux-dvb] Re: KNC1 DVB-S Plus

Hans-Georg Friedmann linuxdvb at hgfriedmann.de
Sat Sep 17 09:50:59 CEST 2005

Hello list, hello Andrew, hello Julian,

sorry for posting to you directly, but is there nobody interested in
solving this issue?

Here's the original thread in case you don't remember:

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-July/003898.html

These were Andrew's instructions for the i2c-dumps I did:
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-July/003917.html

Julian wrote one reply here
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-August/003930.html
but there were errors in the dump, so the thread ended there.

Were there some other posts I missed? Although I doubt that since I
found nothing in the archive.

Please, folks, help me :-)

greetz
hgf