[linux-dvb] RE: Compro DVB-T300 Remote

nick at sydcruise.com nick at sydcruise.com
Wed Sep 21 08:31:04 CEST 2005


After much trial and error I've managed to get the remote to work.

I don't know how to create patches etc... just yet so I've included the
mod's I've made to the saa7134-cards.c and the saa7134-input.c files to
get this to work.


saa7134-cards.c
Below the switch (dev->board) { line I added the following

        case SAA7134_BOARD_VIDEOMATE_DVBT_300:

saa7134-input.c
Below the switch (dev->board) { line I added the following

        case SAA7134_BOARD_VIDEOMATE_DVBT_300:
                ir_codes     = videomate_tv_pvr_codes;
                mask_keycode = 0x003F00;
                mask_keyup = 0x040000;
                break;

Once I loaded the saa7134 module I was able to use evdev to see that the
keypresses were corresponding to the correct buttons.

I then grabbed the lirc.conf file from bytesex and created a lircrc file.

Changed lirc to use --driver=dev/input --device=/dev/input/event1 (or what
ever your IR points to) and then started irxevent. Ran Myth and everything
is now working beautifully.

I'm not sure if this is 100% because I basically used trial and error to
get the result but it does work for me :)

Cheers

Nick



More information about the linux-dvb mailing list