[linux-dvb] Driver for new Air2PC/AirStar-HD5000 Card?

Mike Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Wed Sep 21 16:28:07 CEST 2005

clemens at dwf.com wrote:

>OK, I remember that someone was working on the driver for the
>new Air2PC card (with the new tuner) but dont remember the
>Has that been added to one of the kernels at kernel.org ?
>Do I need to get something (from somewhere) to use it, and
>if so, with what kernel?
>I suspect that Im not the only one that needs this info now
>that the cards are shipping.
Sorry... I see that nobody has responded to your email yet.  Thanks to
Taylor Jacobs, there is a patch that you can use at:

The driver has not yet been added to the kernel, let alone dvb-kernel
cvs... From the look's of Taylor's email, he'll probably be submitting
an official patch soon. :-)

Good Luck!

Michael Krufky