[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1400 - Remote Control...

Uli Luckas luckas at musoft.de
Tue Sep 27 14:56:01 CEST 2005

On Monday, 26. September 2005 12:02, Helmut Schaa wrote:
> I am using the Cinergy 1400 for DVB-T here in Germany (so my English
> could be non-optimal :-)).
> The cx88-driver included in 2.6.13 works very well for me but there is
> one feature i am missing:
> the remote control shipped with the card...

Helmut,
a while ago, I posted a patch to the video4linux mailinglist for Cinergy
1400's RC support.
The patch was not in time for 2.6.13 inclusion but made it into the CVS tree.
Please use v4l's CVS or contact me privately for a 2.6.13 forward port.

Anyway. Please let me know how it works for you.

> I looked at the kernel code in cx88-input.c but did not completely
> understand it.
> Can somebody give me a hint were to begin solving my problem? I would
> like to help
> to include the ir-support for cinergy 1400 cards.

If you are still interested in cx88-input.c internals you can take a look at
my implementation.

Regards
uli