[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1400 - Remote Control...

Uli Luckas luckas at musoft.de
Thu Sep 29 09:09:10 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 28. September 2005 08:04 schrieb Helmut Schaa:
> Uli Luckas schrieb:
> >On Monday, 26. September 2005 12:02, Helmut Schaa wrote:
> >>I looked at the kernel code in cx88-input.c but did not completely
> >>understand it.
> >>Can somebody give me a hint were to begin solving my problem? I would
> >>like to help
> >>to include the ir-support for cinergy 1400 cards.
> >
> >If you are still interested in cx88-input.c internals you can take a look
> > at my implementation.
>
> I will try ro understand :-)

Hi Helmut,
the documentation I used is linked below. It describes the NEC protocol used
by Terratec's RC. I call it pulse-distance-coding in my patch as this is how
bits are coded in this protocol and as there are some pretty close dialects
to this protocol (see "JVC protocol" on linked page).

http://www.xs4all.nl/~sbp/knowledge/ir/nec.htm

Regards
Uli

--
In the beginning was the word
and the word was content-type: plain/text