[linux-dvb] DVICO 5 USB loses FE_LOCK

David Shay davideshay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:42:48 CEST 2006

I have a DVICO5 Fusion USB gold box and have gotten it up and running OK.  I
am running 2.6.16 and using the drivers provided in the kernel.  Sometimes,
however, if I run azap on a channel, it gets FE_LOCK, all is fine, then I
ctrl-C to stop azap.  If I run azap again, I will not get FE_LOCK.  If I
rmmod dvb_usb_cxusb and then modprobe it again, it repairs the symptom.  I
am not getting any errors in dmesg.

This has happened on two separate systems, as well.  Both gentoo, both
2.6.16.  One's a pentium-4 and the other an epia.

Any other debugging or other information I can provide?