[linux-dvb] More on the cx24123

Garnet MacPhee garnet at signalpeak.net
Fri Apr 7 16:47:02 CEST 2006

I have a Stab Rotor Sat HH90 dish positioner that uses the DiSEqC 1.2 protcol. My receiver card is a
Kworld DVB-S 100 with the cx24123 demodulator. Is it possible to send DiSEqC commands to position
the dish with V4l/DVB as it now stands? Or will support for DiSEqC dish positioning be written soon?
In checking the web, I have not found any references to dish positioning with a cx24123, or any
references to dish positioning in the apps I have installed (mplayer, kaffeine, xawtv).

I am running Slackware 10.2 with Kernel 2.6.17-rc1 and Yeasah Pell's latest cx24123.patch applied.

Thanks, Garnet