[linux-dvb] How do I get the USB part/device of the DViCO DVB-T HDTV Dual digital card to work?

Michael Krufky mkrufky at m1k.net
Sun Apr 9 20:04:35 CEST 2006

Michael Krufky wrote:

> Follow the instructions here:
>
> http://linuxtv.org/repo
>
> This will get you the latest drivers from the mercurial repository.
> We don't use cvs anymore.

I forgot to mention -- You will also have to plug in the usb adapter,
and you will need to download the bluebird firmware.  You can use the
get_dvb_firmware script located in linux/Documentation/dvb/get_dvb_firmware.

Issue the command:

get_dvb_firmware bluebird

then copy the downloaded file to /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware , or
/lib/firmware , whichever your distro uses.

I hope this helps,

Michael Krufky