[linux-dvb] How do I get the USB part/device of the DViCO DVB-T HDTV Dual digital card to work?

Martin Turner xmode at biosys.net
Tue Apr 11 11:41:06 CEST 2006

The list of drivers I have loaded under 2.6.15 are as follows..

cx88_dvb, cx8802, cx88_vp3054_i2c, or51132, video_buf_dvb, nxt200x,
zl10353, cx24123, cx8800, cx88xx, ir_common, video_buf,
cx88_dvb,cx8802,video_buf_dvb,cx8800,cx88xx, tveeprom, compat_ioctl32,
v4l1_compat, v4l2_common, btcx_risc, videodev, dvb_usb_cxusb, dvb_usb,
dvb_core, mt352, lgdt330x, cx22702, dvb_pl

This is giving me both the USB and the PCI as well as the v4l for the
component in (although I still havent bothered checking that thats
working properly). I'm assuming the ir_common is for the IR receiver,
but my remotes not working so I'm guessing it will all happily run
without that..

Is it even showing up as a device if you run lspci? Mine shows up as
follows..

01:06.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant CX23880/1/2/3 PCI Video
and Audio Decoder (rev 05)
01:06.2 Multimedia controller: Conexant CX23880/1/2/3 PCI Video and
Audio Decoder [MPEG Port] (rev 05)