[linux-dvb] Re: Patch 3 / 3 for bt8xx cards

Göran Källqvist g.kallqvist at telia.com
Thu Apr 13 15:28:51 CEST 2006

torsdagen den 13 april 2006 11.30 skrev Uwe Bugla:

> Krufky and Abraham!
> You personally ARE personal mismatches, no maintainers at all.
> You aren´t even gatekeepers, you are just nothings.
> You both are completely incapable stupid nuts, and it would be a real
> progress to get especially YOU TWO out of this scenery here.
> Basta!
> Cheers
> Uwe
>
> P. S.: The persons I prefer are capable ones like Gerd Knorr, Peter
> Hettkamp, Ralph Metzler, Edgar Toernig, Bjorn Helgaas, Matthieu Castet,
> Andrew Morton ...........
> Those are really fine as the have a kind of class that YOU TWO will never
> have, even not after the 50th reincarnation.

Gee, am I tired of your personal attacks and insults towards persons in the
developers team. Different people on different occasions. I wonder what your
problem is? You seem to like to split the world in "saints" and "devils"
Göran
--
One is not superior merely because one sees the world as odious.
		-- Chateaubriand (1768-1848)