[linux-dvb] WideView WT-220U (based on ZL353)

Ron Simpkin ron at doobedoobedo.org
Mon Apr 17 02:53:06 CEST 2006

On Sunday 16 April 2006 06:41, Markus Rechberger wrote:
> Hi Ron,
>
> Are you sure that the bulk endpoint address is correct?

I have no idea I'm afraid, I thought that was a driver thing. How would I find
out?

> Markus

Patrick Boettcher's ~pb/v4l-dvb hg repository now compiles after a kernel
upgrade to 2.6.16-gentoo-r1. I'm still getting the same error though.
If it's any help the orange LED comes on, blinks off, then comes back on and
stays on when it's plugged in.

Ron