[linux-dvb] driver for Pinnacle PCTV 400e USB

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Mon Apr 17 16:47:14 CEST 2006

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, michael.robrecht at gmx.de wrote:

> Is there available an update to the current status of the driver? Haven't
> heard of any progress since quite a long time (Development seems to have
> ceased on that item).
> I was wondering if I might be able to contribute in any way...  Please let
> me know whether I can be helpful.

The biggest part for this device is the driver for the DVB-S demod
(tda10086). I haven't had much time lately for working on that.

Someone else began writing a driver, but I don't know the status.

I have the feeling this driver will be there in some time, then support
for this is "almost" done. :)

Patrick.