[linux-dvb] idea on how to break the static dependencies on demodulator modules

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Tue Apr 18 03:25:19 CEST 2006

Another revision:

*) Solve the static function problem - all of them turned out to be methods
for writing to the demod, so I added a new write() function pointer.

*) Add symbol_put()s for the rest of the demods.

There are still some static functions - hyowever these are all i2c gate
control ones, which are already covered by the pll refactoring changes.

Only budget-ci has been converted to DVB_ATTACH so far. I'm waiting till the
pll stage 1 is done before going any further.