[linux-dvb] MPEG4 AVC support? On DVB-C? With CAMs? On Twinhan Cab-CI?

Zhe Zheng zhengzhe79 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:38:19 CEST 2006

I'm recently trying out linux dvb, I think this should not be difficult.

try download the vlc source and rebuild it with dvb support.
Twinhan card doesn't have built-in decoder, so its all software. Once you
have locked
the signal vlc should handle the rest for you perfectly, I think.

But my card doen't have a Ci module, so can't help you on that.

It is so lucky to watch the world cup in HDTV. I still do not know whether
we will
have world cup broadcasted here in NZ.

Good luck
Jeff