[linux-dvb] TURBOSIGHT mini usb dvb-t receiver (try mail 3 times)

Thomas Pinz dc2rpt at gmx.de
Mon Apr 24 12:22:32 CEST 2006

Hi

On Monday 24 April 2006 09:30, Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> German: "Steter Tropfen hoehlt den Stein."
;-)

> > Device: TURBOSIGHT mini usb dvb-t receiver
> > (http://www.turbosight.com/english/products/product.htm)
> > IC1: Af9005 (DVB-t COFDM Demodulater/Demux/USB-control)
> Currently not supported. (Neither the demod-part nor the USB-part)
It seems this is a classical startup-company from Asia. I found nearly nothing
about this Chip at google or the company.

Fengje: You should try to get in contact with the vendor of this chip first.
If you want to write a driver for this chip, you need much information, about
the initialisation of the chip, the USB communication and so on. Without the
support of the vendor i would say its very hard, nearly impossible to get the
stick running.

So maybe you should think about an another hardware base for writing your
paper.

Kind regards,

Thomas