[linux-dvb] Help, unable to load FW on an AN2235

david.2.burdon at bt.com david.2.burdon at bt.com
Mon Apr 24 17:53:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

After patching the source for this damn device it finally kind of works.

However now I get

usb 2-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 4
dvb-usb: found a 'Artec T1 USB1.1 TVBOX with AN2235 (faulty USB IDs)' in
cold state, will try to load a firmware
dvb-usb: did not find the firmware file. (dvb-usb-dibusb-an2235-01.fw)
Please see linux/Documentation/dvb/ for more details on
firmware-problems.
dvb-usb: Artec T1 USB1.1 TVBOX with AN2235 (faulty USB IDs) error while
dvb_usb_dibusb_mb: probe of 2-2:1.0 failed with error -22

Hotplug is working and firmware is in the right dir.

What else could I be doing wrong? It's almost there.. I can feel it!
Any help is appreciated before this little grey box gets sent back.