[linux-dvb] "2033 Mantis" Twinhan Cab-CI?

bbee bumble.bee at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 28 00:45:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Robert Schlabbach wrote:
> From: "bbee" <bumble.bee at xs4all.nl>
>> And Windows doesn't support H.264 streams with this card.
>
> Huh? What does Windows have to do with it? There's no TV application in
> Windows. If the TV application you're using in Windows does not support
> H.264/AVC yet, contact the maker and ask if/when that will be added, or
> look for a different application (there's a number out there).

I'm reluctant to clutter the list with offtopic stuff about other OS's.

Suffice it to say, I've been following a thread on a local forum in which
people have been trying to get video from the card with a test MP4 stream
using all manner of (Windows) software.
I haven't looked for software myself, but they've had no luck, so I assume
it doesn't work. Wether it's due to the Windows drivers or software
limitations I don't know.

Prove me wrong! But as far as I'm considered. please do it off-list.

Thanks,

bbee