[linux-dvb] Pinnacle 300i

Mike Ferenduros mike.ferenduros at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:55:07 CET 2006

Ah, the tuner module detects the mt2050 ok if I load tda9887 first, thanks
for the hint.

Digital tuning is still broken though...there are no i2c problems I can see,
and the mt2050 says it's tuning to the right frequency, but nothing happens
beyond that.

Could anyone provide a log of a 300i doing a successful scan?

Mike Ferenduros