[linux-dvb] patch collection for Kernel 2.6.16-rc1

hermann pitton hermann.pitton at onlinehome.de
Sat Feb 4 04:53:28 CET 2006

Am Freitag, den 03.02.2006, 17:39 +0100 schrieb Uwe Bugla:
> Hi everybody,
> it seems to me that a couple of wrong information / misunderstandings must
> be cleared right here:

Hi Uwe,

hmm, for me Johannes never had Guru attitudes.
I don't know to whom you like to pray ...

But if you still think the best method is to kick the asses of the lazy
guys here, you should probably look for some other place in the future.

Concerning Edgar: quod licet jovem, non decet bovem.

Yes, I don't like it myself.

Jovi ... bovi ...

Denke es war doch ganz gut.

Die 300i war auch mehr als fällig, aber nicht leicht zu finden.
Wer ist daran schuld? Macht keinen Sinn ...

Gruß,  Hermann